Last updated: June 4, 2020
The information you provide when using this website is an important part of the application process, and the Selection Committee of The Doyle Foundation, Inc. relies on the truthfulness, accuracy, and completeness of this information in determining your eligibility for a grant or scholarship. When completing an application and/or when submitting any information to The Doyle Foundation, Inc., you will be required to swear and affirm that the information you provide is true, correct, accurate, and complete. If any of the information you provide is not completely true, correct, accurate, and complete in any respect, or if you breach the faith and confidence placed in you, then The Doyle Foundation, Inc. may revoke your grant or scholarship, suspend any further payments, and/or require the return of any money already disbursed, in the sole and absolute discretion of The Doyle Foundation, Inc. You will be required to acknowledge and agree that the decision to award a grant or scholarship vests solely and exclusively in the discretion of the Selection Committee of The Doyle Foundation, Inc., in its sole and absolute discretion.
In the event you receive a grant or scholarship, you will be asked to acknowledge and agree to the following:
(1) The Foundation only awards scholarships for one academic year or one vocational school program at a time. The specific academic terms of and expenses for which this scholarship can be used will be stated in the scholarship notification email provided to all scholarship recipients.
(2) The grant or scholarship is restricted and can only be disbursed towards educational expenses or uses as described in the scholarship notification email or letter provided to all grant or scholarship recipients.
(3) Attendance at an educational institution other than those included in the application, may alter the actual costs that can be covered by the scholarship. In the case of vocational school scholarships, the scholarship recipient must enroll in and attend the vocational school listed on the scholarship notification email, otherwise the scholarship will be forfeited.
(4) Money received from this scholarship may result in a reduction of funds you are expecting to receive from other sources (i.e. federal, state, and school grants).
(5) Money received from other sources (i.e. federal, state, and school grants) may result in a reduction in the amount of your scholarship from The Doyle Foundation, Inc. that can actually be disbursed.
(6) In order for your scholarship to be disbursed, you must submit, or instruct the educational institution you attend to submit, details of your financial aid award, any billings of fees due the institution, your class schedule, and other required documents to The Doyle Foundation, Inc.
(7) Said educational institution will repay any portion of the scholarship, which is not expended for the educational expenses as described in the scholarship notification email, letter, or directions.
(8) You will give permission to The Doyle Foundation, Inc. to release scholarship details that may contain your nonpublic personal information as described in The Doyle Foundation, Inc. Privacy Notice.