Vocational School Scholarship Applications currently closed. Additional application cycles coming soon. Scholarship recipients will be notified by October 15, 2020.
AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
TO APPLY, YOU MUST BE ENROLLED IN, OR PLAN TO ENROLL IN ONE OF THESE VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS (these locations ONLY):
- American Career College, 1200 North Magnolia Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92801
- San Joaquin Valley College, 27270 Madison Avenue, Suite 103, Temecula, CA 92590
Vocational School Scholarships are for enrollment in one vocational program only. Applicants can be high school students or any age beyond that. There is no income cap requirement; there is no minimum grade point average requirement. One may enroll in any vocational program offered at the schools listed above. Both need-based and merit scholarships are awarded. Scholarship amounts and awarded expenses vary. This scholarship cannot be used to pay student loans or reimburse tuition already paid. Not all applicants will receive a scholarship.
Applicants must submit these documents in the application process:
- A complete application, including work experience information
- A letter of recommendation
- Most recent Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA
- Financial Aid information from the Vocational School you are enrolled in or plan to enroll in
- Cost of Attendance for the Vocational School program you are enrolled in or plan to enroll in