2022-23 scholarship applications open until February 1, 2022. Scholarships recipients will be notified by email by April 15, 2022.
Scholarships to help you to fulfill their dream of a better world for all.
Traditional scholarships are for one year only. Applicants can be graduating high school seniors or any age beyond that. There is no income cap requirement; there is no minimum grade point average requirement. One may enroll in any field of study. Both need-based and merit scholarships are awarded. Scholarship amounts and awarded expenses vary. Not all applicants will receive a scholarship.
- trade schools
- community colleges
- state universities
- schools outside of California and Nevada
- public and private schools
- and are undergraduate and graduate students.
AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY? Criteria for applying for a traditional scholarship from The Doyle Foundation, Inc is fulfilled if you meet any of the following:
- You are a graduating senior or past graduate (G.E.D. is acceptable) of the Huntington Beach Union High School District in Southern California.
- You are a graduate or student of the Huntington Beach Adult School in the Huntington Beach Union High School District in Southern California
- You are a graduating senior or past graduate (G.E.D. is acceptable) of the Washoe County School District in Northern Nevada.
- You are a graduate or student of the Washoe Adult High School in the Washoe County School District in Northern Nevada.
- You are a graduate/current or previous student of any of the following Community Colleges in Southern California: Coastline, Cypress, Fullerton, Golden West, Irvine Valley, Orange Coast, Saddleback, Santa Ana or Santiago Canyon, or Truckee Meadows Community College in Nevada.
New applicants must submit the documents listed below in the application process:
- Completed Application with personal essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- All school transcripts. Unofficial transcripts are accepted in the application process.
- Your 2022-23 Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA.
- Your current 2021-2022 Financial Aid Award Letter if you are enrolled in college.
- Budget/Cost of Attendance for each school you list on the application.
For additional information, visit our FAQ page.