Grant Proposal Application
2023 Grant Applications closed. Accepted January 1st through July 1st ONLY. Grant recipients will be notified by mid-November. 2024 Grant Applications will open January 1, 2024.
LOG IN TO COMPLETE A GRANT PROPOSAL APPLICATION.
ALL GRANTS PROPOSALS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ONLINE.
Grant Proposal Applications Must Contain All Of The Following To Be Considered:
I. Overview of the funding request/project.
II. Executive Profile:
A. Contact information:
3. Phone number,
4. Email address, and
5. Web address
B. Your organization’s mission statement.
C. Description of the program (what will be done with the money).
D. Project Timeline.
E. Demographics associated with the project.
1. Project budget including amount requested, and
2. List other entities being approached for this project.
G. Copy of minutes detailing Board approval to submit this grant proposal.
III. Qualifications. Explain applicant’s ability to see this project through to completion.
V. All of the following documents are required as part of the application:
1. Copy of IRS Determination Letter,
2. Copy of Articles of Incorporation,
3. Copy of By-Laws,
4. Copy of most recent financial annual report, and
5. Copy of IRS Form 990, assuming the applicant is a tax-exempt organization.